Grand Teton National Park, located in northwestern Wyoming, is a picturesque wilderness that showcases the towering peaks of the Teton Range and the stunning beauty of its alpine lakes and meadows. There are over 200 miles of trails for hiking, along with streams, rivers, and lakes that provide plenty of opportunities for exploring. Visitors can explore the park’s diverse ecosystems, spot iconic wildlife like grizzly bears and moose, and enjoy panoramic views of the rugged mountains reflected in the crystal-clear waters of Jenny Lake. Grand Teton National Park is a place of natural wonder and tranquility, inviting visitors to immerse themselves in its majestic landscapes, towering mountains, beautiful alpine lakes, lush meadows, and abundant wildlife.
Map of Grand Teton National Park:
Top Photography Locations and Sights at Grand Teton National Park:
As photographers, we know that many of you will only have one chance in a lifetime to visit the National Parks. To make your life easier, we have compiled a list of our top photography locations and sights at Grand Teton National Park! While this is not comprehensive, and there are many more amazing sights to see, it should give you a good feel for the park.
Grand Teton National Park Wildlife Photography:
Grand Teton National Park is filled with wildlife and biodiversity. If you like wildlife photography, you will love what this park has to offer!
Featured National Park Photographers:
- Tom Wagner: Snake River Overlook, Blacktail Ponds Overlook, Oxbow Bend, Schwabachers Landing, T.A. Moulton Barn
- C. Adams/NPS: Signal Mountain Summit
- D. Lehle/NPS: Lupine Wildflowers
- NPS: Cascade Canyon, Chapel of the Transfiguration, Delta Lake, Donoho Point, String Lake, Taggart Lake, Golden Eagle, Great Horned Owl, Pine Martin, Uinta Ground Squirrel
- S. Zenner/NPS: Cunningham Cabin
- Vezzani Photography: Cathedral Group Turnout, Catholic Bay, Glacier View Turnout, Hidden Falls, Inspiration Point, Jackson Lake, Jenny Lake, Mormon Row, Mount Moran Overlook, Mountain View Turnout, Teton Point Turnout, Willow Flats Overlook
Do you know of other amazing locations within this park or want to be featured on National Park Photographer?
Why wait! Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to be featured as a National Park Photographer!