Acadia National Park in Maine offers a captivating blend of rugged mountains, breathtaking coastlines, and rich cultural history. With its highest peak, Cadillac Mountain, and a network of scenic trails, visitors can explore diverse landscapes and enjoy panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean. The park’s rocky shores, sandy beaches, and iconic landmarks like Thunder Hole and Bass Harbor Head Lighthouse provide picturesque settings. Abundant wildlife and historic carriage roads add to the park’s charm. Acadia National Park is a place where nature’s beauty and cultural heritage converge, inviting visitors to experience its unique wonders. For current road conditions and closures, be sure to visit the park website.
Map of Acadia National Park:
Top Photography Locations and Sights at Acadia National Park:
As photographers, we know that many of you will only have one chance in a lifetime to visit the National Parks. To make your life easier, we have compiled a list of our top photography locations and sights at Acadia National Park! While this is not comprehensive, and there are many more amazing sights to see, it should give you a good feel for the park.
Acadia National Park Wildlife Photography:
Acadia National Park is filled with wildlife and biodiversity. If you like wildlife photography, you will love what this park has to offer!
Featured National Park Photographers:
- Adobe Stock / Zak Zeinert: Bass Harbor Head Light
- NPS: Baker Island, Monument Cove, Precipice Trail, Wild Gardens of Acadia, Wood Frog
- NPS / Jane Gamble: Meadow Vole, Red-Breasted Nuthatch, Rough Green Snake
- NPS / Matthew Lambert: Otter Cliff
- NPS / Victoria Stauffenberg: Gorham Mountain Trail, Sand Beach
- NPS / Will Greene: Beech Mountain
- Pixabay: Beehive Mountain Trail, Cadillac Mountain, Carriage Roads, Jordan Pond, Ocean Path, Park Loop Road, Schoodic Peninsula, Thunder Hole, Snapping Turtle
- Shutterstock / Harry Collins: Barred Owlets, Seal
Want to visit more parks? Check out our complete list of the US National Parks!
Do you want to be featured on National Park Photographer?
Why wait! Contact us today at email@example.com for a chance to be featured as a National Park Photographer!